Terms and Conditions
This is the website of Learn to Play Didgeridoo or Didgeridoo University.
Our postal address is
79 Cobbora Road
Dubbo, NSW 2830
Phone (+61) 2 6884 7031
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The sale of access to the Digital Media is solely for the use of the purchaser only and should not be downloaded, shared or played for public viewing unless given specific written permission from the owner. Contact us on the above email for inquiries about multiple users.
We collect the e-mail addresses of:
(1) those who communicate with us via e-mail, and
(2) those who voluntarily register for any of our online didgeridoo lessons, newsletters, or resources.
The information we collect is used to:
(1) Notify consumers about updates to our Web site,
(2) promote our courses and videos, and
(3) is not shared with any other organization, nor is any information sold or bartered.
With respect to cookies:
(2) to ensure that visitors only see what they pay for.
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above or by e-mailing us at the above address.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by calling us at the number provided above or by e-mailing us at the above address.
With respect to security: We always use our best practice encryption technologies when:
(1) Transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site,
(2) when we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, and
(3) when orders are being placed via our shopping cart system.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address or by calling us at the above telephone number. You may also click on the “UNSUBSCRIBE” link found at the bottom of all e-mails.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.